Verdure is a Health and Happiness website founded by Rebecca, where she shares the “Garden of Life” of her little family, chronicling how she is using foundations of holistic remedies to nourish all parts of life as a whole, and grow from their experiences.
Rebecca is currently certified in her Integrative Health Nutrition course, to specialise in Holistic Health Coaching. She previously worked in the Lifestyle, Food & Beverage and Journalism industry. She is a Chinese-Italian, brought up in Hong Kong.
At the Institute for Integrative Nutrition* Rebecca has been trained in innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
Her education was led by the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
Disclaimer: The author of this site is not a medical professional, it is possible that medical opinions may be shared here from experience, but it is important to note that they are specifically tailored and reflected from the author’s experience. Please do be careful of what you share, read and absorb from the site and the comments shared, what works for one may not work for others- we share in the hope we can learn, gain and support each other.